Thursday 8 September 2011

On education, work and things

The life of both me and my partner has taken a step forward in recent weeks. I have been accepted into Brunel University (not my first choice but still really glad to get in somewhere) and Amy has been given a part time job at a local hardware shop with hopefully the chance for more hours.

These don't sound like important developments but they are to us vital in laying foundations for the yellow brick road of our life together, one which I sincerely hope will be a long and happy road full of surprises (hopefully pleasant ones in the main!). Despite some problems Amy has been having involving the job centre and the pay for her work we both think that things are on the up for us as a couple and that 2012 will prove a fruitful year. Watch this space for the next amazing instalment in the saga of Henry John Charles, over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment