Friday 17 June 2011

6 down :D

Well, after the Thursday and Friday from hell (though to be honest, not as bad as I imagined them at times!)I am now three quarters of the way through my A2 exams. Soon I will be out in the wide world, settling into degree level education or (maybe more likely) looking for a vocational course to put me on the road to the holy grail of the legal profession.

Its at times like these that I'm most thankful for the constants in my life. There's my family, who are caring and resourceful enough to get me through anything exam results throw at me but must importantly there's Amy. She is the most special person in my life and someone, due to transport, time constraints etc I have been neglecting during this process, she deverves my attention far more than she gets it and I am so looking forward to working on my relationship with all my heart once the burden of exams is lifted (last one next thursday :D). Whatever happens beyond these next couple of months Amy will be totally at the forefront of my life and my thoughts. Well, at least I have the period of blissful ignorance between my exams finishing and the results coming out but Maths and (shudder) another economics to get out of the way first..

Fixtures for the 2011/12 season came out today. Palace are away to Peterborough on August 6 (I think) for their first game, can see that being a 2-0 defeat but got to stay positive! QPR are away to Bolton for their first match in the premier league, it will be interesting to see how they get on in the coming season, I've always had a soft spot for QPR without ever really knowing why.

No comments:

Post a Comment