Monday 13 June 2011

Another rainy day, trapped inside with the train set...

Well half of that Belle and Sebastian line is true, it is another rainy day, after yesterday when you looked out of the window to see it pissing down then turned on the TV to find that the Canadian Grand Prix was being held up becuase of rain. There really is no way of escaping the British weather, even outside Britian!

Unfortunately today I'm not trapped inside with a train set, as much as I'd love to be. I'm trapped inside with revision, then I will have to venture out into the rainy day so I can take my third A2 exam, Political Ideologies, a pretty nasty one. I can remember the traditional conservative justifications for property pretty well so my plan is to try and extrapolate the rest of the exam from that, not exactly fool proof but I can give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment